Job offer information
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Reproduce and translate SW code into architecture design, diagrams and SW
documentation (in compliance with FDA regulation).
• Collaborating with the software development team on application design and
• Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms.
• Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
• Creating end-user application feedback channels.
• Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
• Solid knowledge and professional experience in at least two of the following:
3. Qt and/or QML
• Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
• Great organizational and time management skills.
• Client oriented and showing a ´Can Do´ attitude
Benefits of work
• Business mobile (also for private calls) and laptop
• Company bonus (based on company financial results)
• Referral bonus depending on level of person referred
• Heath-/Dentalcare costs coverage (up to 250EUR/year)
• Allowance for foreign languages classes/sport and leisure activities (up to 200EUR/year)
• 3 sick days per calendar year
• Social events (team-buildings and team-dinners)
• Budget for certifications and trainings (e.g. free access to 7000+ video trainings on www.pluralsight.com)
• Additional remuneration for on-call and evening shift
• Home Office (upon agreement)
English - B1/B2