Job offer information
• Comprehend, defend, introduce and implement controlling standard template under new SAP
• Overall business process responsibility for controlling within predefined applications.
• Participate actively in shaping SAP S/4HANA from a controlling
• Handle line-business related topics, incidents, demands for change.
• Work in international, virtual teams.
• Work in scrum teams under the application of agile methods.
• Steer in phases: assessment > design > (build) > test > migration > cutover > get well.
o Identify new topics, receive demands, CRs and assess them.
o Administer and document topics and accompany topic E2E.
o Act as bridge-head for participants in above mentioned phases.
o Administer and manage defects.
o Support migration activities.
o Accompany and support cutover during get well.
• Steer the IT units to design the technical solutions required for the rollout and line topics.
• Build and drive Task Forces to solve critical technical issues.
• Participate, present and defend your standpoint in local and central management meetings.
• Continuously monitor, evaluate and improve project-, demand-, CR progress.
• Report to product owner/project lead Controlling.
• Ensure high quality and on time production of all deliverables.
Experience: Several years of experience in above mentioned environments, e.g. E2E
controlling area, local entity controlling/accounting in telecommunication
Understanding of controlling objects and structures in ERP systems.
Good knowledge of SAP R/3 modules CO, PS.
Fair knowledge of adjacent SAP R/3 modules IM, FI.
Equivalent knowledge of SAP S/4HANA (management accounting and project
system) highly expected with willingness to improve in this subject.
Understanding of SAP4Hana's SAP standard in particular vs. SAP standard of
template in general.
Knowledgeable in ERP-business processes and shared service.
Experienced in international environment – project and line business.
Skills: Project management skills.
Being able to understand Solution Design documentation.
Assertiveness and persuasive power.
High communication-, presentation- and moderation-skills.
Self-confident appearance in critical, difficult or “political” situations.
Strong organizational, interpersonal, and ability to manage multiple priorities.
Comfortable and capable of working in cross functional and multicultural
Solid analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to resolve conflicting
Willing to document meticulously results, minutes, milestones reached.
Independent worker operating under management-by-objectives.
High flexibility expected.
Readiness to travel international.
PC/IT skills: Good computer skills, proficient with MS Office applications
Benefits of work
• Annual bonus
• Fully paid meal vouchers
• Phone and notebook for personal use
• Discounts for selected products of the company
• Supplementary pension saving contribution
• Cafeteria system of benefits/Multisport card
• Personal days
• Sports club & Health days
• Teambuildings, summer & Christmas party
• Opportunities for career growth
• Referral program
• Flexible working time
• Benefits for parents (contribution at the child´s birth, mobile phone during maternity leave)
English - C1/C2,German - B1/B2