Job offer information
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Country / Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
• To Identify & gain new business from within the Central European Market
• Achieve the targets and goals set for this area (Quarterly basis)
• Establishing, maintaining, and expanding the existing customer base within the local region.
• Developing & implement sales strategies in the Region in conjunction with the Commercial Directors guidance.
• Compiling and analysing sales figures
• Collecting customer feedback and market research
• Reporting Activities & Plans to the Commercial Director
• Keeping up to date with products and competitor actions and report this to the Commercial Director.
• Identify and Implement Marketing Strategies across a range of Products
• Increase Brand awareness and act as an Ambassador in the region
• Identify Trends in the market and develop proposals for any innovative products / requirements the market has.
• Utilise and complete the Internal CRM system to ensure maximum productivity.
Desired Skills / Experience
- fluent in Slovak and English is a must but additional languages are desirable (Polish, Hungarian, Romanian)
- Experienced in selling into the Transport and Logistics Industry
- Strong presence and Presentation skills
Benefits of work
English - C1/C2