Job offer information
We are looking for a passionate and creative person to join our client's team and help them with customer service and sale support.
- Effectively manage the sales process for your territory on a daily basis.
- Provide excellent customer support to retain repeat custom.
- Answer emails, calls and online chat in a timely manner meeting service level agreements.
- Translation of products into Croatian, this generally needs to be manually inputted into the Company’s system when necessary.
- Prepare and complete email marketing newsletters, update website banners and new products to our wholesale website as planned and instructed by marketing team.
- You will work closely with team of Export Webmasters – Account Managers.
As an Croatioan Speaking Customer Servise Representative/Webmaster you will be providing customer support and manage the sales process for the Croatian market:
- An understanding of a previous sales or marketing role would be useful, with the ability to hit the ground running with a positive attitude a necessity.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Fluent spoken Croatian and an excellent standard of written Croatian are required.
Benefits of work
- Job in a successful and stable international company
- Chrismas bonus
- Yearly salary reviews
- Interesting financial and non-financial benefits of the company,
teambuilding, christmas party, pizza day, air hockey work tournament etc.
- Opportunity to work with friendly multicultural professionals
- Possibility to travel abroad for training
Croatian - C1/C2,English - B1/B2
A leading wholesaler in hand-crafted giftware.