Job offer information
Are you interested in developing your career in Supply Chain? Do you like communication in English, performing analytical tasks and developing your IT skills (e. g. Python, JAVA)?
Send us your CV!
We are looking for a Logistics Specialist for our client operating in chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
• upload negotiated tariffs provided by local purchasers to pre-calculation tool
• execute pre-calculation checks of not pre-calculated shipments using pre-calculation reports
• provide tech support of internal logistics systems
• reconciliate differences from self-invoicing suppliers
• communicate (externally and internally) with countries in case of errors, missing data or problems
Candidates with education suit the position:
• Secondary with school-leaving examination
• Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
• University education (Bachelor's degree)
• University education (Master's degree)
• Postgraduate (Doctorate)
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate: Yes
Personality requirements and skills:
• active level of English is a MUST
• MS Excel (vlookup, pivots, conditional functions)
• experience with VBA (macros) & SQL preferred (if you have no experience, you should be able to perform the tasks using available resources)
• analytical thinking
• logistics background advantage
• experience with SAP, ORACLE advantage (not required)
Benefits of work
• Yearly bonus (13th salary) • Performance bonus up to 110 % • Referral bonus • Extra allowance for meal vouchers • Discounts on company products • Kindergarten • Life insurance and health care package • Relocation bonus • 25 days of holiday and sick days • Extra paid time off for a special life event (wedding, baby birth, etc.) • Training and development
English - C1/C2
Chemical industry, manufacture of pharmaceutical products
Our client is an international company focused on the sale of detergents, hair and body cosmetics, consumer adhesives, adhesives for building chemistry as well as industrial adhesives and surface technologies.