Job offer information
• Support and responsibility of internal projects regarding MDG, S/4HANA and other rollout projects to integrate further data management functions.
• Participation in international projects of the group Deutsche Telekom. This contains the participation in workshops for the analysis of information requirements and the preparation of detailed requirement documentation.. Also the development of concepts / preparation of decision papers in case of new functionalities to support the solution design and IT implementation.
• Data model comparison validation and analysis of as is status.
• Analysis of information requirements and proposal of alternative solutions within a SAP data model in due consideration of best-practice approach and identification of optimization opportunities within your focus area.
• Conception and support of mapping and transformation rules for transfer master data from one SAP System to another, including the technical validations, dependencies and respective customizing settings.
• Evaluation and realisation of process improvements to ensure cost reduction and increase of efficiency and/or quality.
• Development of concepts as basis for the realisation of IT improvements (Workflows, etc.)
• Development of training material and conduction of inhouse trainings for data management topics and processes.
• Status reporting of your projects in front of the management team.
• Cross functional cooperation (EDM teams, E2E streams, project management etc.)
• Strong experience in operational data management/governance, particularly in the focus area inclusive the respective customizing settings
• Strong experience with E2E processes within the focus area
• Process thinking thereby deep technical know-how on data management issues and
understanding of data management processes
• Experience with MDG- master data management system (testing, rollout, implementation
• Experience with data data migration
• Strong presentation skills
• English - B2
• German - is a plus
• Other language - is a plus
• SAP- expert in respective modules
• MS Office- advanced
• S/4HANA or MDG
• Understanding of project management cycle
• Flexibility to travel (5 - 20%)
• Team contributor
• Analytical approach
Benefits of work
• Annual bonus
• Fully paid meal vouchers
• Phone and notebook for personal use
• Discounts for selected Telekom products
• Supplementary pension saving contribution
• Cafeteria system of benefits/Multisport card
• Sick days
• Sports club & Health days
• Teambuildings, summer & Christmas party
• Opportunities for career growth
• Referral program
• Flexible working time
English - B1/B2
An international telecommunications company.