Job offer information
* Managing the system administration and ensuring that all users have sufficient knowledge of the system.
* Being the main contact for user license administration.
* Providing support for user issues, business application questions, or user authorizations.
* Monitoring and maintaining project attributes.
* Developing and configuring standard and ad-hoc reports using various tools (MS Excel, Power BI, Report Builder).
* Identifying process harmonization, automation possibilities, efficiency optimization, and data quality improvement opportunities.
* Being involved in continuous improvement initiatives.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
Experience in providing technical solutions and performing system administration, or a strong interest in this field.
Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and analytical skills.
Fluent written and spoken English for effective communication with international stakeholders.
Good organization, time management, and problem-solving skills to work independently and handle your own tasks.
A self-motivated team player with attention to detail and accuracy.
Benefits of work
• 13th salary
• Performance-based bonus up to 110%
• Meal contribution also during days off
• Cafeteria benefit system
• Health care package
• 5 Sick days per year
• Home Office possibility