Job offer information
Principal duties for this post include:
- Create and ensure that the tool and injection process tuning is carried out from the tool transfer until the customer approves the product's quality.
- Submit a technical plan to advance the project's objectives in terms of Quality, Cost, and Lead time.
- During the project's duration at the plant, is the primary technical contact with the toolmakers.
- Use the department data base tools (IPV, DSRO, FAC, Action plan...) on a daily basis.
- Arrange for and take charge of the Trial Preparation Meeting.
- Is in charge of the plant's Injection Tools experiments and the establishment of process card parameters up to SOP.
- Participate in the trials and oversee the necessary steps to accomplish the Injection trials goals set forth during the Trial Preparation Meeting.
- Participate in the meeting with the core team to analyze and synthesize the overall outcomes following the trial and tuning loop, and to update the action plan.
- Participate in the validation of the customer's initial samples of the parts, and update the department's data base (shrinkage, raw materials, IPV).
Personality requirements and skills
• Industry injection process experience
• Experience with new projects development & implementation
• Team player – Able to communicate and cooperate with numerous people from various fields
• Organized – able to manage several tasks and prioritize, anticipation and problem solving mindset
Benefits of work
Regular financial/coupon/material gifts
English - B1/B2
Our client is a manufacturer of plastic equipment for automotive vehicles.