Banking & Insurance, Accountancy & Finance
According to agreement
Job offer information
Progressive international company is looking for a fresh graduate or a candidate with an experience in business administration.
You would be in close cooperation with Cost Controlling Team where you will be responsible for financial planning & analysis of expenses related to firm's assets.
- Dealing with compensation costs and confidential information for employees based in Slovakia, New York, London and Zurich.
- Completion of financial cost analysis
- Presenting results of analyzed data and proposition of cost reduction plans to management on quarterly/yearly basis
- Communication with other departments and local teams
- Fluent knowledge of the English language
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- At least some knowledge of or experience in cost analysis or investments
- Responsibility and professionality in communication with higher management
Benefits of work
• Annual performance incentives
• Public Transport Benefit
• Lunch allowance
• 5 additional days of holiday
• 6 sick days
• Possibility of Home-Office
English - C1/C2