Job offer information
We are looking for a driven person with can-do attitude to become a Helpdesk Analyst for the worldwide known airline company.
- technical specialist responsible for providing business-level support for business through the NDC Helpdesk
- sort and own all customer problems, ensure timely response and meet customer expectations.
- ensure that customers are informed of the progress of problems according to agreed service levels
- act as an initial level 1 contact point for managing issues that escalate to level 2 issues according to defined criteria
- deliver agreed data management tasks to ensure the integrity of customer data.
- perform tasks that allow new customers to connect to the NDC API in a timely and accurate manner as agreed in the agreed processes.
- ability to deal with the difficult situations
- excellent attention to detail
- self-starting and capable of independent work
- excellent communication skills - with the ability to explain technical details to a wide and diverse audience.
- drive to solve technical problems and challenges
- strong teamwork and cooperation
Benefits of work
- discounts on the company products
- surcharges for afternoon and evening changes
- work in the international team and stable company
- possbilty to work in young and dynamic team
English - C1/C2
Our client is ineternational company with rich history. Company provides stable services on the high level and is a global airline offering year-round with an extensive global route network flying.