Job offer information
Responsibility for ensuring that the Director operates to the highest standards of efficiency and effectiveness, with minimal upward referral.
Ensure that the PA function always presents a professional image to all internal and external contacts developing and fully utilizing a network of contacts in client organizations to ensure excellent communication standards
Provision of comprehensive PA and secretarial support including, but not limited to, diary management and meeting/travel/function arrangements. Working on own initiative ensuring appropriate prioritization of workload, identification of pressure points and future planning according to the demands of the business and responsibilities of Directors
Proactively support Directors in managing the full range of company and client meetings, conferences and events working on occasion with minimal direction.
Responsible for ensuring all information handled is appropriately presented in line with Company standards incorporating accurate and consistent formatting, branding etc.
Maintenance of strict confidentiality and security of conversations, documentation, and correspondence in all formats at all times.
Demonstration of a solid understanding of the Company’s goals, strategy and culture combined with an excellent grasp of internal operations and business practices.
Internal liaison with internal teams, organization of regular 1to1s, ad-hoc interaction as required
• Strong organizational skills are key
• Be able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility, diplomacy, and discretion in your work especially when dealing with situations of a sensitive and highly confidential nature.
• Proven administration skills are essential
• You must be able to work under pressure and to tight timescales, with the ability to adapt to changing situations
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills are key
• High standards of literacy and numeracy with excellent attention to detail
• Self-motivated, energetic, resourceful, and resilient.
• Able to work proactively on own initiative consistently demonstrating the highest standards of professional judgement, confidence, and responsibility
• Assertive, and personable with ability to build highly effective working relationship
• High level with regards to both verbal and written English
English - C1/C2