Job offer information
to exercise authority of hiring decisions on behalf of internal teams and our clients, allowing the business and its clients to achieve their goals.
In addition to building solid working connections with your key internal contacts inside the client groups you are dealing with, you will offer clients and candidates a professional and effective service.
• Plan and manage your own workload using the tools available, following company administration
procedures ensuring that all deadlines, service levels and quality standards are met.
• Obtain full brief from hiring managers when receiving a new vacancy, ensuring that all the details
are correct, and you fully understand the type of candidate they are looking for.
• Attract candidates using all the available tools and resources. Screen, identify and put forward
candidates by matching their skills, experience, geography and desire for job to client-specific
• Arrange interviews with hiring managers. Setting up Teams interviews or requesting venues,
confirming to hiring managers and sending confirmation to candidates and confirming them again
prior to interview.
• Working with line manager to regularly review which recruitment methods are working in order
to make recommendations for future vacancies.
• Maintain high administration standards, ensuring all information is updated accurately and
communicate promptly within the expected timescales.
• Have a professional and commercial approach to people and recruitment. Handle enquiries from
candidates and your internal clients promptly and effectively.
• Attend contact centre visits and interviews when required to develop a better understanding of
your internal clients and the roles you are recruiting for.
English - C1/C2