Job offer information
This position is for our client who is important part of Automotive manufactoring production.
- Coordination and execution of End of Line (EOL) test rig software / strategy for serial production in the plant under the lead of system engineering and in coordination with other plants for same products
- Simultaneous Engineering for changes at EOL in serial phase together with Manufacturing Engineering and system engineering
- Analysis of EOL data, create statistical analysis. Define appropriate ICA / PCA measures together with system engineering.
- Support development-, engineering- and quality projects for massproduction (Deviation handling, plant support, support change management).
- Contact person for plant related quality issues in serial production towards customers
- Initiation, coordination and execution of measurements and validation tests to identify root cause of serial issues regarding software, hardware components and system functionality
- Assessment of deviations and quality issues. Define appropriate ICA / PCA measures together with system engineering.
- Initiate, perform and evaluate INCA measurements in vehicle environment
- TDC/final customer SW modification
- Diagnostic investigations at serial vehicles
- Support serial development and launches local in the plants
- Support and/or lead of Six Sigma projects, i.e. DFSS, 8D
- Check DFMEAs and coordinate changes of DFMEAs
- Fault diagnosis at production vehicles or at internal rejects
- Identification, analysis, optimisation and correction of software communication problems between transmission- and EOL-software and flash process of TCU / Inverter
- Contact person for plant specific software related issues in serial production for customers
- Contact person for questions from plant regarding SW-functions and SW-changes
- Academic degree on a technical university or similar with relevant qualification in mechanical / electronic / software engineering.
- Experience in product engineering within automotive industry required
- Basic knowledge of transmission - and hybrid- systems preferable
- Experience with OEM
- High level of social competence required, very good communication and organizational skills needed
- Willingness for international business trips
Benefits of work
English - B1/B2