Job offer information
Purpose of the position
• To Develop, Enhance and provide on-going application support within the Workgroup apps area for the group in achieving the business goals
• To modify and adapt application systems based on interpretation of processes or procedures which are made more efficient by an IT solution
• Collaborate and work with other technical team members
• Carry out technical design work and review application design and codes
• Define software architecture for Workgroup apps solutions
• Designs, debugs, reviews, documents and tests a range of applications in the subject area. Ensure servicesare delivered as per SLA.
• Perform development and enhancement activities based on Functional Specifications. Required to handle adaptations of complex software within the subject area.
• Participates in global projects in the specificsubject area and contributes withknowledge in that field, in order to secure the projects can be completed as expected and within the timeframe.
• Define Architecture and Develops IT solutions in adherence to policies, guidelines and procedures of Global IT in line with requirements.
• Participates Er available in Team Call Outs and provide Out of office hours support, including weekend Er public holidays, as required, for the service.
• Business Process Specialists and Business Process Managers
• Support Teams within Er outside the Center
• Surge Partners/ Third Party Vendors
• Project Managers
• Process Teams- i.e.Service Quality Management, Service Provider Management and others
• Ability to plan own workload and work in teams effectively.
• Self motivated, with the ability to learn and work in a meticulous and organized manner
• Good communication skills required to effectively coordinate with other IT functions and with
Peers across locations working across different time zones
• Required to communicate with stake-holders, using reasoning, to achieve successful outcome for the assigned responsibility, specifically in own subject area. Strong technical and non-technical communication skills both written and spoken.
• Confirmed analytical skills, together with the ability to think "outside the box". The solution to the problem is based mainly upon previous experience but also on the analysis of factual and qualitative information.
• Impacts the business by quality of own work and through the ability to deliver high quality and successful solutions within own area of expertise.
• Mobility - Willing to travel or relocate on demands of the job, based on discussion and pre agreement
• Flexibility - Willing to work flexible hours or on shifts based on job or project requirement from time-to-time based on discussions and pre-agreement
• Willingness to be available for On-Call support - variable and based on pre-agreement
• Providing global services as a part of the team requiring support/ services spanning all geographies and time zones
• Share own skills with other team members
• Integrity-The role mandates maintaining integrity as a constant
• Be well-informed of, updated with and ensure adherence to applicable anti-trust and competition rules of the company
• The holder of this role shall not deliberately and actively procure any Competitively Sensitive Information from the Competitor, Employee or disclose any Competitively Sensitive Information themselves. If the individual receives unsolicited Competitively Sensitive Information, he/ she shall:
(i) respond with a clear statement that company does not wish to receive such Information,
(ii) make a record of the disclosure and its rejection in the meeting minutes,
(iii) not pass on the Competitively Sensitive Information to any other Employee or Executive Board or Supervisory Board member of company
(iv) inform the responsible CO
• Technical analysis, designing, testing and implementation of developments, ranging from small enhancements to medium sized projects
• Technical know-how Er strong hands-on experience applicable to own subject area.
• Exposure to needed Web technologies UavaScript, REACT, Fabric UI)
• Application development on Microsoft Power Platform
• Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and agile development
• Understanding of service delivery
• Well versed with the usage of templates, standards and methodologies
• Awareness of the IT strategy and how different teams integrate and interact.
• Understanding on existing applications and further enhancement on it.
• Experience in integration via Middleware products (e.g. SAP Pl) via WebServices is desirable.
• lndepth knowledge of trends and developments in the information technology area related to
• mobile/handheld application development is desirable.
• Strong technical and non-technical communication skills both written and spoken
• Should have overall 5+ years of relevant IT experience working with reputed companies
• Strong Technical Knowledge in Microsoft technologies mainly Power Platform and skills on Microsoft .net and knowledge in Microsoft SQL or Oracle
• Experience in working in offshore teams
• Ability to work across multiple time zones