Job offer information
In the name of our client, international, well established company, we are looking for a buyer with 2 years of experience with strategic purchasing.
• Selection of new suppliers and maintaining positive relationships with already existing local, regional or national suppliers
• Negotiating terms of cooperation with suppliers
• Develop in-depth understanding of supplier cost drivers and total cost of procurement
• Implement strategies and actions to achieve year over year cost savings, rebates, credit notes
• Provide the subject matter expertise and internal consultancy for all Facility Management inquiries
• Close cooperation with finance department and sales
• Participation in tenders and auctions
• Keeping KPI´s – savings, rebates, cost avoidance, working capital,
• Identify non-functional processes and change them
• Advanced in English (C1) is a must
• At least 2 years of experience with strategic purchasing
• Ability to develop relationships, presentation skills and communication skills
• Highly organized with ability to prioritize to changing environment
• Ability to negotiate
Benefits of work
• Yearly bonus
• Referral bonus
• Extra allowance for meal vouchers
• Discounts on company products
• Life insurance and health care package.....
English - C1/C2
Our client is an international company focused on the sale of detergents, hair and body cosmetics, consumer adhesives, adhesives for building chemistry as well as industrial adhesives and surface technologies.