Marketing & Advertising, Business-to-Business, Administration, Management & Consulting, Professional Services
od 1375.0 - 1500.0 EUR
Informácie o pracovnej ponuke
Our client is an outsourcing company, where the people create and deliver insight-led sales, marketing and customer experience strategies, wherever and whenever their clients’ customers and shoppers can be influenced.
The company employs over 3500 people worldwide, support more than 71 markets and speak over 45 languages.
Grab a chance and become one of the foundation of newly established Contact Center in Bratislava, Slovakia as part of Customer Service Team.
We are looking for Helpline agents, whos role will be mainly:
- Handling inbound calls, e-mails, chat messages coming from existing and potential customers
- Serving as the first contact point for customers, promoting the brand and ensuring the best customer experience
- Helping customers with their inquiries from areas: troubleshooting issues with their Machines, Machine Registration, Ordering Spares, Exchanges and Refunds and all other Customer Service related issues
- Understanding the products, promoting the newest technologies and updates and engaging in conversation about the latest news with customers
- Entering all relevant data coming from the customer to various internal systems, reporting
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
Language skills: English – B2 (intermediate), plus second language: Dutch– C1 level (fluent, confident in spoken and written form)
Customer-oriented, communicative, good listener
Patient, calm, able to multitask (talk and type at the same time)
Pro-active, proposing solutions
Open to continuous improvement and training
Flexible, able to start in September or October 2021
- Permanent contract - home office 2 days/week - financial bonuses for weekends and evening hours - allowance for commuting - KPIs based bonus - continuous trainings and development - wide opportunities for career growth – Team Leaders, Coaches, Managers – are selected from Agents
Dutch - C1/C2,English - C1/C2