Informácie o pracovnej ponuke
Are you looking for a challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a phenomenal working environment? Do you like to work in a global team and does the world of finance, insurance and trade fascinate you? We are looking for an energetic professional to join our Credit Product team.
• The professional and profound credit risk /rating assessment and financial analysis of a diverse set of corporates.
• The approval/recommendation of credit limits in line with internal policies and standards
• The evaluation of financing structures, the delivery of objective risk related inputs on transactions and counterparties as well as the recommendation on risk mitigation and loss prevention.
• The monitoring of the credit exposure to assess the potential impact of market events on specific counterparties or portfolios.
• The identification of high-risk companies and potential recommendations on watchlist placements.
• The communication with internal stakeholders and underwriters.
• The improvement of credit file productivity and processing efficiency and respond in timely manner to credit/underwriting requests.
• Contribution towards shaping data and technology driven transformation and solve business problems using innovative technology to ensure profitable business and cultivate growth ambitions.
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
4-7 years of experience in credit analysis and credit-related work. Knowledge of corporate loans, structured financing and trade finance products is a plus.
Strong academic background with a relevant business degree and/or post - graduate or MBA / CFA / Chartered Accountant or similar qualification in finance.
Proficient in financial spreading, financial projections, experience in handling of credit application documents is advantageous.
Good knowledge and understanding of global macroeconomics, financial markets and credit-related products
Experience in credit analysis of asset/fund managers, private equity/venture capital firms is highly beneficial.
Prior experience in risk analytics e.g., quantitative credit analysis is preferred, but not required.
Solid understanding of database management tools, strong skills in Excel and other MS Office software is an added advantage.
Flexibility to work in project teams.
Proficiency in English required; proficiency in German is a distinct plus; additional language skills (Spanish, Portuguese or French preferred) would be given positive consideration
Quantitative and analytical skills, pragmatism, and firm judgment
Independent thinking, appetite for knowledge, business curiosity an ambition to develop are a must.
Convincing interpersonal skills and ability to maintain effective working relations in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment
Public Transport Benefit
anglicky - B1/B2