Informácie o pracovnej ponuke
Is IT in your blood? You’re an innovative, entrepreneurial thinker, and the prospect of driving digitalization fascinates you? Does international collaboration for the development of custom-fit ITSolutions for the company spark your interest? If so – We want you to help propel the evolution of Magenta IT forward for the best customer satisfaction and a modern Technology transformation in the direction of cloud, DevOps, Network Agnostic services and eCompany. Our motto: Provide Technology leadership and Continuous Integration & Deployment of IT services in the same breath. Yours too, right? So, let’s go!
Coming from a monolithic application landscape as baseline, company is applying selected Greenfield approaches and decoupling legacy backend landscape from fast-moving touchpoints with a basic set of German E-APIs, in order to modernize IT. While the foundation of the transition is being laid, the need to accelerate and scale up these initiatives has become
obvious to leverage the advantages for the business. IT Software & API Architects are needed to drive the transformation, compared to simply evolving IT Strategy! If you want to work with a great team and challenge yourself - then the Architecture chapter Team of the company is exactly the right work environment for you!
Your Assignments & Responsibilities will include 3 Focus areas:
1. Drive API and decoupling activities as a synergetic effort with all stakeholders.
2. Create key functionalities as central Digital Services, which can be developed,
maintained and optimized independent of other functions, thereby enabling small teams to work quickly, reliably & autonomously to meet dynamic Customer needs
3. Beside the alignment on API Specifications and central Digital Services, also support development and evolution of central API gateway and API quality services.
The Software & API Architect defines needed or recommend software optimizations to ensure reliability, availability, robustness, and performance of the software in operations. The Architect may also recommend optimizations based on security requirements and define “HOW” a technical solution can be realized. She/He is responsible for considering non-functional requirements (NFRs) & using automated tools & methods to obtain insight into the software API base as efficiently and quickly as possible.
Position is being filled for our major client.
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
You have a university degree with emphasis in Computer Science or Information Systems; or a comparable qualification and profit from multiple years professional experience in IT architecture. Additionally, you possess the following knowledge and capabilities:
Primary Technical Skills
• OIDC & OAuth 2.0
• API Management
• Restful API Design (6 constraints: Uniform Interface; Client-Server; Statelessness;
Cacheability; Layered(=Proxy & Web Server supported); & optionally Code-on-Demand
(transfer executable code to the client))
• Event-Driven Architecture
• Java, JS
• Gitlan-CI, Sonarqube
• AWSn OpenShift
Additional Relevant Skills:
• Team Collaboration & Communication Skills
• Docker, Kubernetes (containerization)
• PostgrSql, MongoDB
• Quarkus, nodeJS
• Annual bonus
• Fully paid meal vouchers
• Phone and notebook for personal use
• Discounts for selected products
• Supplementary pension saving contribution
• Cafeteria system of benefits/Multisport card
• Personal days
• Sports club & Health days
• Teambuildings, summer & Christmas party
• Opportunities for career growth
• Referral program
• Flexible working time
• Benefits for parents (contribution at the child´s birth, mobile phone during maternity leave)
anglicky - B1
Informácie o spoločnosti
An international telecommunications company.